MAJOR UK MOUNTAINEERING CLUBS’ JOURNALS FOR REVIEW COPIES
- Climbers Club Journal, Reviews Editor: Liz Cripps, 58/5 Marchmont Crescent, Edinburgh, EH9 1HE, UK.
- The Alpine Journal, Editor: Stephen Goodwin, 1 Ivy Cottages, Edenhall, Penrith, CA11 8SN, UK.
- Fell and Rock Club Journal, Editor: Doug Elliott, 9 Old Hall Drive, Ulverston, Cumbria, LA12 7DG, UK.
- Scottish Mountaineering Club Journal, Hon. Editor: Charlie Orr, 28 Chester’s View, Bonnyrigg, Midloathian (tel: 0131 654 9578)
- Pinnacle Club Journal, Editor c/o: Cathy Woodhead, 15 Ty Mawr Rd, Deganwy, Gwynedd, LL31 9UR, UK.
- The Irish Mountain Log, Editor: Patrick O’Sullivan, 155 Botanic Road, Glasnevin, Dublin 9, Ireland.
- The Scottish Mountaineer, Editor: Kevin Howett, Mountaineering Council of Scotland Office, 4a St. Catherine’s Rd, Perth, PH1 5SE, UK.
- Army Mountaineer, Reviews Editor: Tim King, 1 Beckley Court, Beckley, Oxfordshire, OX3 9UB.
- All these are additional to the leading outdoor magazines (in order of sales): The Great Outdoors, Trail, Climb (Colin Wells, 7 The Marshes, Hope, S33 6RL, UK), Climber (Ian Smith, Deputy Editor, 58 Thompson Rd, Sheffield, S11 8RB). Websites that review: planetfear, ukclimbing. Also for the Keswick Reminder, Joyce Wilson, 6 Downfield Lane, Bigrigg, Cumbria CA22 2UY.
- NB the Boardman Tasker Award, Sec. Steve Dean, 8 Bank View Rd, Darley Abbey, Derby DE22 1EU, and the Banff Mountain Book Festival competitions.